Terms & Conditions
- By agreeing to leaving your vehicle with us you agree to our terms & conditions:
- Prices are agreed upon size of vehicle and period of time needed for parking services (different tariffs per hour, day, week, month…)
- All prices agreed are subject to payment in advance (with possible exceptions agreed and signed in the contract previously)
- No cash refunds are given.
- In exceptional circumstance where a refund may be due only a parking credit will be given.
- Parking credit is non-transferable and cannot be sold to a third party to use.
- Payment can be accepted by cash, credit card or bank transfer.
- Clients may visit/collect/deliver their vehicles within normal working hours, all other times by prior arrangement.
- All vehicles are stored at owners risk, this premises carries no insurance of any kind.
- Not returning/collecting a vehicle without previous notice once the parking service is over, or stop paying storage fees will be classed as abandonment and after an appropriate amount of time we reserve the right to dispose of your vehicle by whatever means necessary with no notice given.
- We cannot be held liable for any costs incurred due to the late delivery or collection of vehicles.
- The client/owner is responsible for any damage incurred whilst delivering or collecting a vehicle.
- All vehicles need to be in a roadworthy condition and be insured by the owner. If this is not the case and any costs incurred will be passed on to the client/owner.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend our Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission